"Fifth Section" (Non-Singers)
Those who don’t sing or can’t make the weekly rehearsal commitment are invited to join us as a volunteer in our non-singing “fifth section.” This group gives an opportunity for interested men and women to be members of the Chorus and provide a wide range of essential support functions. Non-singing members are incorporated into Chorus events and off-stage activities as their personal schedules permit.
Some of our ongoing volunteer opportunities include:
- Special Events: event set-up and tear-down, acquisitions for auctions and raffles, and general event duties the evening of the event
- Board of Directors: Each year, our Board seeks volunteers to serve on our Board of Directors.
- Committees: Another way to serve is to volunteer for one of our existing Board committees. You do not have do be a member of the Board to serve.
- Concerts: Volunteers are needed to help greet, usher, assist at the information table, etc.
- Office Support: Help with occasional mailings (stuffing envelopes, applying labels and stamps, etc.) and other office support as needed.
If you would like to know more about our Fifth Section, or you would like to get involved as a volunteer, please contact us.